Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Ugh, this is not going very well

I can't say I'm enjoying these photo challenges that much, but mainly because I'm my own worst enemy and I want to better myself and be happy with what I get. Yesterday's and today's photos? Bland, dull, meh.

for yesterday's challenge of backlit and/or silhouette, I'm posting 2 because I couldn't pick which one was slightly less dull than the other:





And today's challenge of red & white, found this while at the public pool with Alex' class this morning. It was either this or the Cdn flag. Yay.

3 comments:

  1. These challenges you guys are doing are hard!
    I like the second one better, the leaves look sparkling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i actually like your fence a lot julie, don't be so hard on yourself, like you keep telling me! :)

    and i love the red and white lane markers, of course i love anything to do with a pool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I agree to some point I am not always happy with what I've got but thats often to do with the fact it's not the right situation for the challenge that day.I do like the fact I have tried a few different things and that to me was the point :)

    I like both your backlit ones for different reasons and I love the pool markers !

    ReplyDelete