Thursday, June 11, 2009

More satisfying results

Thanks to those who took the time to encourage me after my last layout blog post. I would consider taking a break but I'm afraid I'd never start up again! :) Anyway, summer/fall is my prime scrapping time so I'll stick it out and see how it goes. I made this one on Tuesday night and I'm very happy with the result. As usual, I designed and glued everything and left no room for journaling, so I had to write on the back. I wonder if 50 years from now someone will discover all this journaling on the backs of my pages and actually take the time to read it all...

4 comments:

  1. It looks great Julie! Love the little sun and bucket and the details at the top. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh come on you could have squeezed a bit of journaling around the photo !!!!

    Great page,love the main photo with the rub-on and the use of the grungeyish paper.Anyway glad you enjoyed the process of this one more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that is so nice julie, you just can't give it up, beautiful lo! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, love this post a lot better ;) and what a gorgeous end result ! Great page my friend :)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete