Monday, June 1, 2009

Couple of Alex Layouts

I’ve been fairly productive this past week, managed to get 3 layouts done. I hope they’ll show bigger if you click on them. First time and all... ;) Here are the 2 I made for Alex' album:


This first one had something bizarre happen to the photos during the scan. Very odd. The photos don't have weird streaky, splotchy stuff going on IRL...



When Alex got his latest pair of glasses (after losing the first pair and breaking the second), he was being his usual uncooperative self about letting me take a picture. So I used Jack as my excuse, because he doesn't often say no to pictures with Jack.

He was so excited to get this pair of glasses. He purposely chose a funkier pair this time, inspired by his latest American Idol fave - Danny Gokey. Cute!!! By the end of the season he had become an Adam fan though, but I'm glad he looked up to someone with glasses for at least a little while. It's so different than when I was a kid and glasses automatically made you a nerd. Now they're actually a desired accessory. Go figure!


4 comments:

  1. even though alex is trying to cover his face, i love that lo the best, he looks so grown up in the other one. so glad you finally decided to join us missy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh pages :)
    Love them both but the bottom one is my favourite,love how you used the shaped paper and your photo placement.He does look grown up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee! Eye candy! Love your pages Julie. I also really love the titles you come up with. Love the design on both and great new glasses that Alex is sporting. Hopefully he'll have these ones for a while. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog young lady :) and love this page of course which I was lucky enough to see IRL :)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete