Friday, June 19, 2009

New Layout, Old Photos

I finished this layout last night. I was about to put the date on it, as '08, when I started to have a weird feeling these photos were actually from the summer before. Sure enough, I checked the photo file and they are indeed from 2007. Yikes!



Used various rub-ons from my stash for this, which made me happy to be using stuff up.

The journaling is quite small and cramped so in case you're interested, it says:
I love days with just the two of you, when you only have each other to play with. You look out for Breanna, like you did on this scary ride, and you share special moments. You guys found this little frog and enjoyed him so much that you tried to bring him home. Too bad he croaked!

If the story sounds familiar it's because I made a page with photos of this for Breanna's album. :)

3 comments:

  1. lol, he croaked, good one!!! great double pager julie, hope you like it as much as i do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun page! I love that froggy, sorry he croaked! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it,love the frog bits,poor froggy!Love the photo placements and all the rub-ons and I have always loved that AC paper.

    ReplyDelete