Monday, June 8, 2009

Creepy Crawlies

Patti's challenge for today was a bug. I found one in the pool and took tons of shots of it but all were kind of blurry and dull. Just as I was coming in after saying goodbye to Patti (thanks for the walk babe!), I spotted this gross guy on Mimi's car. I like the far away shot better because of the "object in the mirror", but I figured I'd show you the zoom so you'll believe there was actually a bug in the picture. Wouldn't want to be disqualified again... ;)



4 comments:

  1. eurghhhhhhh gross more gross than my bee or the snake !!
    Looks like he's got a bit of work to do on that web....I like both shots....funny how your bug has a sticking out leg too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun challenge you are all issuing each other! I really do need to get back into the groove of taking a photo a day. Now that I'm off I might just start again (and steal some inspiration from you!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beurk! Great picture but I don't like the subject of it! LOL What's the story about not wanting to be disqualified??? Do tell, inquiring minds want to know those things...

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooooo, gross, but great shots julie!

    glad i could help with the walk too, and by going you got these shots! too funny you don't want to be disqualified again! ;)

    nathalie, i had to disqualify both julie and ruth for their first shots, hahaha! since the requirement was 'a landscape photo with a prominent object in front', NOT a picture of a landscape with a prominent object in front. ;) but of course it was all in gest!

    oh crap, i forgot to sign in, but it's me, patti

    ReplyDelete