Sunday, June 21, 2009

I get there eventually

Poor Carine, she came over on Friday night to scrap, wanting to get me out of my recent scrapbooking funk. I'm sure she thought it was going to be a big flog since I must have stared at this layout for a good 2 hours. But then it started to come together and I managed to finish it before we went to bed. Yay! She wanted to get 3 layouts done but had to settle for two. Too much chattin' going on to make it to 3! Thanks for coming babe, always a good time! :)

Here's mine:

5 comments:

  1. That makeup is amazing!
    The Zombie stickers are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thanks for having me pal :) I have to admit that for a second there I never thought that this page would get done by the time we went to bed ! You have to admit that the end result is pretty spectacular ! Never thought I'd say this but what a cute little spider !

    How's the second double layout coming along ? ;)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete
  3. That make up is cool.
    Love this page,the fact you havn't filled up all the white space on the second page :) the photo's really stand out.....you really rock halloween pages !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super lo julie, but then again, all your halloween pages are spectacular, plus the makeup is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hurray for Carine for getting you to scrap... this is an awesome LO, Julie! :)

    ReplyDelete