Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Couple of Questions answered

To Ash - I did not plan my reflection in the mirror, and in fact I hadn't even noticed it until you pointed it out, so thanks for that! I had to search for the mirror, I thought for a second there that you were losing it! ;)

To Jessica - The framing of my photos (which I totally copied from Ruth, and I'm not ashamed to admit it!) is something I made in Photoshop. I just created new files and resized them and added layer on top of layer until I liked the result. I made the layers all slightly larger than 4x6 at 300 pixels/inch, so that I could then easily just drop a picture on top of saved final frame. Does that make sense? I can email you the frame if you'd like, it's no big design secret or anything.

3 comments:

  1. Too funny about the reflection in the mirror. I hadn't noticed it either. At least you were decent. Not like that guy who took picttres of his dinner table and chairs to put on ebay... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the mirror! Didnt notice either, very cool.

    Thanks for the explanation, I thought maybe it was a feature from 'blogger', I find it a hassle already to add photos, so Ill leave it for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought I had commented on this ?
    I used to do my frames like that but got frustrated placing the new picture in,so now I build up from the inside out everytime,it can be a pain but it only takes about 30 seconds.

    I hadn't noticed the reflection either.

    ReplyDelete