Thursday, June 25, 2009

The heat is on

I had an idea for my photo for my challenge today, which was "heat". I wanted sweat on a glass. I tried it with water first and liked the effect. Later I did it with my drink-of-the-day, Cranberry Sangria with Sourpuss Raspberry (slurp!). Problem with the evening drink was that I couldn't leave it sitting there long enough to get really sweaty - I had to drink it!

Anyhoo, I liked 3 of my shots and couldn't chose so I revisted Ruth's challenge from yesterday and combined the 3. :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh we were on the same wavelength for this one :) I was doing a more beat the heat !! I haven't downloaded mine yet to see if it worked or not.

    I like them all for different reasons but the last one's my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos... love the red drink against the blue of the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey what happened to my comment on this one? great color here my dear and yum, yum drink too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm... wow, great photos!! makes me want to have a drink.

    Hey, I was looking through Canadian Scrapbooker (I think that's the title) yesterday and I saw you featured on a two-page spread, wow, pretty cool!! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete