Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bird in Flight Photo Challenge

Curtesy of Patti - ugh!
This was not easy, I just don't have the lens (or talent) for anything decent.
After my first round of attempts I thought this was going to be my best bet. ;)



What? It's kind of a bird! :)

But later in the day I tried again and got this less than stellar shot of a Robin exiting our bird bath:



This was him in full bath mode:



Next time I'll get closer because he didn't seem very afraid of me at all.

You can find Patti's bird here and Ruth's here.

2 comments:

  1. If I'd had seen a plane fly over I would have used that for sure !!......but nothing seemed to want to fly over yesterday :)
    Love your Robin in take off mode he's cute in his bath too !

    ReplyDelete
  2. you cracked me up with that first shot and the plane would've fit the bill for sure and much easier to capture! ;) as a matter of fact i had taken one the other day with a contrail and everything, but never thought of that yesterday, but of course none probably would've flown over yesterday!!! good job julie, i know you have to work and this challenge took a lot of time! :)

    ReplyDelete