Sunday, June 28, 2009

fresh and ...

Sitting here watching Hellboy 2, b-o-r-i-n-g, figured I'd get my 2 photos of the day posted while I waste my life away. Ruth's challenge yesterday was "fresh" and today's purchases fit the bill nicely:



My challenge for today was simply to take a B&W photo. I usually convert my color photos to B&W but today I took them in B&W to begin with, just to see if it would make a difference. I don't find it does. This is just a sad little bundle of twigs by the sidewalk, waiting for garbage day.

3 comments:

  1. mmmm,I don't know if I have the B&W option on my camera,I did on the p&s.I was just going to convert.
    I like your sad bundle of sticks,the one for yesterday is lovely too,I love this aspect of summer all the fresh fruits..now you just need a good dollop of ice cream with those raspberries.
    Oh and I didn't like Hellboy 1 so I've avoided #2 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love raspberries! they certainly look fresh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh and you made the 'fresh' into a dipstick too! ;) good ones julie! i agree with ruth, those sticks really look sad and raspberries and vanilla ice cream, yum! :)

    ReplyDelete