Monday, June 1, 2009

First Photo for a Friendly Challenge

Patti, Ruth and I are beginning a month long photo-a-day challenge today. The first one was my challenge: a landscape photo with a dominant foreground item.

My plan for a late afternoon walk with camera in hand didn't quite turned out as expected. The weather turned on us, again, but I forced myself to go anyway and embrace the grey landscapes that I found down by the river.

So here it is, my first photo for our challenge. I've cribbed a bit from Ruth on the presentation side, I like the framed look.



Click to find Ruth's http://clickclicketyclick.blogspot.com/
and Patti's http://photobug-rocklady.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. great start to the challenge month julie, love that it's black and white too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You turned it to B&W or is it just the lighting ,I can't quite tell ?
    Great shot eitherway,love the sparce tree and tiny horizon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I clicked it bigger and can see green grass !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! What a gorgeous shot Julie! I love that you added the challenge twist in there. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Didn't this shot disqualify you ;)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete