Sunday, June 7, 2009

How many more days of this?

Here's my shot of the day, for my challenge to take a reflection shot. As opposed to reflexion. What can I say, I still have some french school ghosts left in me...



By the time I went out today the weather had turned crappy AGAIN and there wasn't a whole lot of reflection anywhere to be found. I thought this was pretty at least. I have a whole body of water in my backyard and it wasn't reflecting a darn thing. It's at all of 65 degrees by the way, so it'll be a while before I'm inviting people over to swim.

2 comments:

  1. oh yes, pretty, pretty, love the reflection of the bush in the window, great idea my friend because like you said, there wasn't much out there reflecting today. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is that bush ? That's what my neighbour has,I took a photo of it as the close up last week but didn't use !!

    Love your take and how you got the refection and yes very pretty.....I'm glad I got what I did because we spent most of yesterday in rain :(

    ReplyDelete