Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Prepare to drool!

My challenge for the girls for today was FOOD, basically I wanted photos to make us all salivate. Conveniently enough, we were meeting for sushi so guess what we may all end up with? :)

It was a lovely lunch, as usual, preceeded by a stop at SC for a few odds and ends. Must say there isn't too much that inspires me there lately, I think I've truly reached the saturation point with scrapbook products. I've got to start making a dent in this ridiculous stash of mine so I think I should just stay away from the store for a while.

On the way home we stopped at Rockaberry's so I could pick up the keylime pie Mimi has been asking for lately. Brought it home and had a piece and then Patti stayed for a nice walk. Yay. A gorgeous day, wish they were all like this one.

So with 2 yummy treats today, I wound up with a tie for my photo of the day:



6 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day!
    Since I dont have a scrapbook store here, I always look forward to going to SC, but like you, I am not excited about anything anymore. So I have been using my older stuff, and liking it, its still new to me!
    I do wish I had a rockaberrys here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, we almost said the same thing and were torn between both photos, too funny! :)

    love your close ups! yummmmm on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots Julie! I'm not drooling over the first one as gorgeous as it is but I am on the second one which is more to my taste! LOL

    I wish I could have gone with you guys! Maybe another time. =) I'll be checking things out at SC on Friday when I'm there for a crop with The Karen and Suzanne. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmmm... those are some great shots! I'm curious where you guys go for sushi. Oh, and I'm a definite sucker for Rockaberry's! I wish we had one closer, but I guess not having one on the Shore is part of what makes it special.

    Sounds like the perfect day indeed!

    And I can totally relate to the feeling of having reached the saturation point of scrap products. I don't even have that much, but it was getting ridiculous... I would bring home giant bags and let them just sit there for months without even touching them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mmmm I like both shots,especailly how you got your wine glass in for the sushi shot.....I was too busy concentrating on the food !!

    Pie looks delicious.........I just commented on patti's that too bad I live in the opposite direction because I'd of invited myself for a piece of that :) !!!!! would have been the perfect finish after lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm with Nathalie on this one, prefer the one of the key lime pie ! lol YUMMY, YUMMY, YUMMY :)

    Carine

    ReplyDelete